By Anonymous - 08/09/2012 09:57 - United States

Today, after 3 nights of insomnia, I was finally able to doze off. My boyfriend woke me up just to ask which soda in the fridge was mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 407
You deserved it 2 086

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him it's the one you're going to pour over his head.

nickownes1 3

Yeah my girlfriend has insomnia. I can tell its a really hard thing to deal with. Just hang in there, and maybe ask your boyfriend to not wake you up.

Comments

patrick29 1

Have sex. That should get u tired ;)

Does it really matter? U would have only slept a half hour anyway! Try being awake 24/7 for weeks!!! Next time ASK him if he needs anything before u try to sleep then he won't wake u up. Until uve gone a whole month of no sleep not even for 5 minutes, quit bitching and think up any reason he'd wake u. Men are like children u have to make sure everything is done and perfect

This has to be one of the stupidest comments I've ever read. No wonder you're lonely and single.

Mearemoi 14

Dude, if you stay awake for a month without sleep, it's REALLY unhealthy. There's a chance you may die. Why should she care about someone else when she needs to take care of herself first? Get your priorities straight, fucktard. Before insulting the male population and people with insomnia, please go reflect your stupidity and shut the **** up.

peachezthelette 22

I do love my boyfriend. We have a one and a half year old together. He asked which soda was mine because "he didn't want my germs"

"Mountain -- Dew you really have to wake me up about soda flavors?"

Try some melatonin. It's all natural and our body makes it naturally but maybe you need extra. I don't sleep well either and this has drastically helped.

I dont blame Him... Im sure if i drank my gf's soda while she was sleeping from that shed yell at me .. Good luck!

How has nobody recommended taking it easy on the soda? That'll help you sleep.

Wow would you look at that? It seems you're too tired for sex now, huh?

peachezthelette 22

67 - No, I wouldnt have yelled. I wouldn't even have cared. He just "didn't want my germs". I later found on he was joking though. He thought it was funny to wake me up.