By Anonymous - 19/10/2010 00:23 - United States

Today, a guy asked for my number. He used the rather annoying "You know, this iPhone has everything... but you know the only thing that's missing is your number." I might have given it to him, if he did have the iPhone, not the makeshift box of Mini Wheat Thins he had in his hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 704
You deserved it 5 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This doesn't really make sense. First you are annoyed he wants your number, then you are sad because he doesn't have a phone to put your number in?

schwancy 2

Wow he has the new Mini Wheat Thins phone?!

Comments

imright24 0
Alesana_Love 0

I think it's a cute/silly pick up line. if he was cute I would have done it :)

RedPillSucks 31

OK ladies... What's the weirdest/cheesiest pickup line you've heard? I'll start... him: Your pants are so shiny. her: What???? him: Your pants are so shiny, I can see my self in them.

I've never been given a cheesy pick up line. I am so sad now.

"I'd like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party"

ahahahaha man this guy is some ******* hefty turd... so damn funny. and agreed; pick up line of the week but dont use cereal box..

EpicBoredness 0

You should have given it to him. Maybe he was trying to be cute. He could have ended up being your world.

skyeyez9 24

I have a shitty cell phone (no apps, no keyboard and a crappy camera). But I dont want to get rid of it cause it works fine. Plus it survived an accidental washing in the washer, my dog getting a hold of it. No iPhone is as tough as the cheap phone I have!

Not true. My 3G went into the bathtub, dishwater and a puddle. Not to mention being dropped numerous times and surviving international post after it was left at Manchester airport. The thing is awesome and will never die!! I invented problems to justify needing a new phone as it was bashed up but worked just fine...

That chat up line is so gay and your a tit for wanting to go out with him if he had an iPhone.