By kendrox - 02/05/2014 07:11 - United States - Auburn

Today, a drunken guest in the hotel I work at has barricaded himself in the employee restroom and refuses to come out, unless I "promise to love him forever." It's 4am and I'm the only one here. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 692
You deserved it 3 310

kendrox tells us more.

Oh wow I didn't think this would make it on there! Hello everyone, I am the original poster of this FML! No, I did not call the police. In other, more serious situations, I have. I did not say once that he was a danger to me, there was no need for him to get in trouble for this! It just made my night a lot harder! I left him be for a couple hours and when it came time for me to set up breakfast, I knocked on the bathroom door and gave him some coffee. He thanked me the next night. He seemed to be a very sweet man, just very very inebriated...

Comments

Or just leave him in there until he's sober? Or call the cops.

leave him there or call the police. another reason why i cant tolerate alcohol. brings out the stupidity in you.

b00kn3rd 14

Wait it out. What's he going to do? Pee on stuff? Public intoxication and destruction of property? Not your problem. "Yes, officer, he's right this way..."

Least youre not locked in the bathroom with him. Sucks, but least it isn't worse. If you can't control the situation call the police. They like beating people these days.

Don't forget they like to choke people now also!

Just leave him there 'forever'. He'll come out for food eventually. Forever is a long, long time.

i keep imaging the guy in the bathroom acting like a little kid and the OP outside just exasperated

"I promise to love you forever." The guy comes out... "NOT!" Then kick his ass.

Call security, police and the manager!!! WTF FML for?