By kendrox - 02/05/2014 07:11 - United States - Auburn

Today, a drunken guest in the hotel I work at has barricaded himself in the employee restroom and refuses to come out, unless I "promise to love him forever." It's 4am and I'm the only one here. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 692
You deserved it 3 310

kendrox tells us more.

Oh wow I didn't think this would make it on there! Hello everyone, I am the original poster of this FML! No, I did not call the police. In other, more serious situations, I have. I did not say once that he was a danger to me, there was no need for him to get in trouble for this! It just made my night a lot harder! I left him be for a couple hours and when it came time for me to set up breakfast, I knocked on the bathroom door and gave him some coffee. He thanked me the next night. He seemed to be a very sweet man, just very very inebriated...

Comments

If you feel like he is dangerous you should have called the cops. If not tell him you love him and send him back to his room.

Shoot! Let him stay in there for as long as he wants. He'll have to come out eventually and hopefully by then, he'll be sobered up.

But OP might need to use the bathroom.

OP works at a hotel. She has access to other restrooms.

1dvs_bstd 41

"get down on your knees and tell me you love me"

I was thinking of that too. Home Alone 2 ftw

#13, your picture made your comment ten times more threatening... o.o

Vanshikap 24

Aw sorry OP. sucks for you both. good luck.

AviKerensky 17

Is there no manager on site at night? Call the police.

that would be a good time to call for an ambulance / police to take his drunk ass out of there.

Only one person working at a hotel at night? That's really strange. Hopefully you got the guy out peacefully and are not really having to live up to your promise.

Did you play dead, but you never bled?

The lyrics to that "Keep on Loving You" song always baffled me. It sounds like he allowed her to cheat on him numerous times.

Just leave him in there: he will eventually fall asleep, wake up without memory but with lots of shame..

schhichick 14

its raining drunk men amen!