By pancaketits - 22/03/2016 15:33 - United States - Havertown

Today, a classmate accused me of having butt implants because "women can't have a huge ass and pancake tits". FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 349
You deserved it 1 661

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saxaddict122 14

Yikes. That person was not only an asshole, but made the pancake a dirty thing. What a double fail on his part. Sorry OP

Comments

What an idiot... I don't know a better way to say this but personally, I find women built like this to be most beautiful. So don't pay attention to ignorant jerks like that.

DanielleD93 16

By pancake I hope he means delicious

You are assuming she'd let that asshole taste them.

why the **** did he thought he was entitled to an opinion about YOUR body, is your business, not his.

Because people are allowed to have opinions. There's no such thing as being "entitled" to one. The dude should have kept his mouth shut, I'll agree with you there, but if I think you've got a fat ass and pancake ****, then that's what I think, and I'm allowed to think it.

I guess he doesn't like pancakes. What a weird person.

Sometimes I really wonder if people can actually be that shallow or that dense... just remember that your beautiful no matter what, OP! :)

Guess all that boob material went to go fortify the butt. I prefer nice asses anyway.

Same. After all, anyone can have boobs, if they're built heavier, but it takes a rare and special person (or someone who works out their glutes a lot) to have a nice ass.

writergirl1029 17

He's clearly only seen celebrities and **** stars and never paid attention to what women actually look like. I have the opposite problem: all boobs and no ass.