TMI

By Anonymous - 04/01/2011 08:05 - Australia

Today, I took my daughter to the library instead of the pool. I sat her on the counter and, while I reached for my library card, she turned to the librarian and said, "We didn't go to the pool today because Mum has hairy legs." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 669
You deserved it 13 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha you should have just shaved your legs and go to the pool

Comments

YDI for not teaching your kid good manners.

I'm guessin she's a lol kid that doesn't even know hairy legs is bad. and they never censor themselves anyways

Cyosaric 0

If you don't want your kid to repeat something, don't say it in tbe first place. The little buggers have no filter.

yaksandyetis 0

Lol that's cute! save that one for her 21st =]

It's more embarassing for the parent, not the child, I doubt she wants to bring it up again years later.

yaksandyetis 0

I doubt OP is really going to give a crap in 18ish years time that her daughter told a lady that she'll most like never see again that she forgot to shave her legs.

she just said you had hairy legs... big deal! you should invest in an epilator you dont have to do it as often, and it works wonders!

Perhaps you shouldn't have mentioned the real reason you weren't going to the pool...

EngineerJane 0

I think women can pull off hairy legs and look good but 99.99% of them shave them :(

Is no one else here outraged that OP brought her innocent child to that den of iniquity called a "library"? She could have been exposed to such evil, satanic books like "Harry Potter" and "Twilight"!!

RedPillSucks 31

You must be new here. DocBastard, meet Domo_Arigato7. Domo, meet Doc....

Harry Potter is NOT evil or satanic. Got that?

Wrong! Harry Potter is all about witchcraft and demonology! It will lead the world into a swirling doom, an abyss of sin and misery rife with gnashing teeth and snarling hounds! Save yourselves!!

Redpillsucks, in no way is DocBastard new here, she has commented just about 2,000 times. I've had my account for ages its just i rarely take the time to go in and give feedback to the idiots whining about self inflicted problems.

NTalbott 4

Shut up. It's a fictional story for fun that has nothing to do with Satanic worship or the end of the real world. The only reason a young child shouldn't read Harry Potter or Twilight is because much of the content of the books is intended for older audiences. That's why the most recent HP movies and all of the Twilight movies are PG-13, not "don't see this because it will end the world."

I must interject here. Though I wouldn't go as far as to say its Satanic, Harry Potter is based on real witchcraft. The spells that they use, the ingredients for their "potions" are taken from actual occultism. For example, I was watching Hitler and the Occult last night and do you know that in the early days before Hitler gained his power an occultist/astrologer informed him that if he went to his hometown and dug up a mandrake plant he would gain political power beyond belief in 30 days and he did. Now, it has never been proven that because of this root hitler gained his power but there are photographs of him with that root tied to his body with a script written by the occultist connect him, Hitler and the mandrake to eachother. It is quite relevant because featured in the second HP movie was- you guessed it. A mandrake plant.

please tell me you all are joking.. doc's being sarcastic. calm down everyone

Seanie 0

45 i think he meant the other dude is new. and everyone else: he was kidding. some people on here need to relax a little

@56 Actually I was being serious. Everything I've said is pretty factual. Not meant to offend anyone but to say HP isn't based off of anything is wrong. It really is, maybe loosely for the nitpickers, based off of real witchcraft. It wouldn't be as facinating as it is if it wasn't.

Dear doc and redpill: I love you both with all my heart. I believe my intellect thanks god for you every day. That is all.

I guess I should apologise to the noobs. I'm being very sarcastic, which is my norm. Unless I call you an idiot or go off on a histrionic rampage, I'm probably joking. I've read all the HP books, and I am not ashamed to say I enjoyed them. And my daughter will probably start reading them soon as soon as she's done with her Roald Dahl collection. Ks0300 - thanks. :)

*Glances at her histrionic rant* Hehehe...

RedPillSucks 31

Sorry, blocparty. I was trying to say the other guy was new, not Doc.

thrAsHeRr9081 16

Really? You used Hitler & Harry Potter in the same sentence? hahahaha

DakotaCat 4

Don't worry, hairy legs are exotic! They make you look European!

TheDrifter 23

No the pale skin and bleached mustache do that far better than hidden hairy legs.

RedPillSucks 31

Hairy legs are exotic, if you're a spider.