'Tis the season to be jolly, falalala lala la la

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my mom hung her new "Christmas Clock" on the wall. It plays a different Christmas carol every hour, on the hour. It's only December 2nd and I'm already starting to understand why suicide rates sky rocket this time of year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 706
You deserved it 2 884

Top comments

My work plays Miley Cyrus Christmas songs. I work 8 hour shifts...

Comments

My mom has the same clock. She's had it for years. Unfortunately it is still in working order. I hated that clock when I was living there. My stepdad would replace the bird sounds clock in the kitchen with the Christmas songs clock from Thanksgiving to New Years. Then add in the other dozen or so chiming clocks in the house (all set a minute or so apart so they chime separately) and the house was like a torture chamber. I do not miss that.

Yeah. That's annoying an all, and I can see how that bothers you (I too hate Christmas songs), but you shouldn't talk about suicide like that. I have a few suicidal friends, and it just really bothers me when people joke about that stuff.

I've considered suicide before, and I find it hilarious.

merryhappy1887 20

You're a humbug! This is a wonderful season! Enjoy it!

My family decided to get into the Christmas spirit on the second week of November.

You think that's bad? Try working at a grocery store. They actually play an emo sounding version of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer that's sung from Rudolph's point of view. That and the country version of Jingle Bells are the worst. And they play them every other song or so.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

Does it play Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer?