Thoughts and prayers

By the hated - 09/07/2013 02:02 - United States - Absecon

Today, a friend thought it would be funny to make a R.I.P. page for me on Facebook. Most liked post? "Too bad this page is fake." FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 896
You deserved it 5 452

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dswank620 18

Time to get some new friends OP

HowAreYouToday 34

Either they're joking, or you have some mofos to unfriend.

Comments

Pretty cruel joke. That would probably upset me too to be honest. Just try to laugh it off and make a plan to get revenge on your friend - the prank war has begun heehee :)

Axel5238 29

Whether or not the OP is a dick I doubt whatever he did warranted potentially having people think he was actually dead. Plus if one of his close friends or family saw it and didn't know it was a joke... Yeah no.

"Too bad this page is fake"... how does that make them happy they're not dead? That sounds very much like they're gutted he isn't!!

Why would you mess with your friends like that? Sounds like the boy who cried wolf

Maybe they liked the comment just as a way to show their appreciation that you're actually not dead.

smc3106 25

Time to evaluate yourself, if your friends don't even like you... Lol

CreepInTheCorner 11

That's horrible D: sorry OP

DarkAngel2515 5

That's horrible. I'm sorry. Time to find some real friends

TRYoungn 6

Okay......I'm not understanding this here. OP is complaining that the "most liked post" was the one that said it was "fake". Isn't that a good thing? Doesn't this show OP had some smarter friends that knew better?

It's not actually "funny" to do things like that anyways. It's really insensitive to make a page hoping to convince people that someone has died, even if in the end people weren't all that upset. The intentions were bad.