This is us

By Anonymous - 29/05/2021 19:59

Today, my husband asked me to check his asshole to see if his haemorrhoid had grown any bigger. This is my life now, all romance gone, and having to check his hairy ringpiece every day, and our kids wonder why I drink before I can fall asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 966
You deserved it 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well bloody communicate before it's too late. you can not drown your sorrows and be angry with the other partner if you don't express your dissatisfaction

vadarose 12

So then talk to your husband??? Also who else is he going to ask to check his asshole you’re his wife I’m sure he’d do it for you and he probably would feel the same way as you. Communicate with him that the intimacy is gone and you need to work on it. Also drinking your problems away is just going to create even more.

Comments

well bloody communicate before it's too late. you can not drown your sorrows and be angry with the other partner if you don't express your dissatisfaction

vadarose 12

So then talk to your husband??? Also who else is he going to ask to check his asshole you’re his wife I’m sure he’d do it for you and he probably would feel the same way as you. Communicate with him that the intimacy is gone and you need to work on it. Also drinking your problems away is just going to create even more.

Everyone is dying to know so I’ll ask on everyone’s behalf. Was it bigger?

Two things, hinting doesn't work so make it clearly stated, don't chew his head off if he gets defensive, just explain that you're just wanting more romance.

Really seems like the sort of thing a doctor should diagnose if he's worried.

he already has a diagnosis. for all we know he could also be treating it and wondering if the treatment is working, the doctor isn't with him everyday

bleachedraven 14

I agree with the "communicate" aspect...you need more intimacy? Tell him. Checking his asshole doesn't have to interfere with intimacy...that's a seperate thing, a medical condition. While it's not anyone's favorite thing to do, as someone else said, being your spouse, he would probably do it for you. Checking asshole time and intamacy times would be seperate occassions. I've recently done treatment for a loved one (though not hemorrhoid area) & the size is reduced slightly than it was last year... Having kids and working in nursing homes might have reduced my squeamish levels over the years.. but for loved ones we have to put awkwardness aside sometimes. Be patient, don't damage your health over it.

there is a subsection of male humanity who believe touching their own a-hole will make them gay. Also he could easily use his phone's camera to see what's going on down there.

you read enough internet, you come across stories of women who discover their boyfriends never wipe after, or was it in the shower, because touching back there would mean...

ashlston 12

welcome to marriage. it be like that sometimes

phybreawptic 13

1. Own your drinking problem and set a better example for your kids. 2. Marriage takes work and isn't always glamorous. 3. Learn to communicate or seek couple's counseling. 4. I'm certain he's seen your hairy ringhole before.