This is going to end well

By awkward. - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I found out that my new boss at my job is the same guy that I turned down repeatedly last night at the bar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 777
You deserved it 4 720

Top comments

could be worse, you could have hooked up with him

Lets just hope he doesn't hold a grudge.. otherwise you will find yourself being repeatedly turned down for promotions.... Though if he is a bit of a sleaze then record everything as it could be a nice case of sexual harrasment for HR to look into. ;)

Comments

SirAwesome 0

More like a FHL. He's the one who got rejected and then finds out he has to supervise you.

This is exactly what I thought when I read this. You at least have your dignity in the situation, it's more awkward for him to have 'repeatedly' gone back to you and gotten rejected 'repeatedly' and then have to be your boss and always have a professional relationship with you.

Pastor_Rich 0
DeathByIrony90 0

"Thou shalt not commit Adultery" means not to cheat on people, not to refrain from having sex till marriage. There's a difference.

while that is true, sex was created for the sole purpose of bringing children into the world. not for recreational purposes

Nikki 16
Eros_fml 0

why are you going to a bar the day before your first day at a new job? I like to party too but come on...unless it is a mindless job

The job might not start early in the morning, and she might not have had many drinks. Both things happen all the time.

It's not HER first day, it was her bosses first day. Also, not everyone goes to bars just to get drunk, some people go just to meet up with some friends.

It's his FML IMO. He will be worried about looking like he's holding a grudge and sexually harrassing you so he'll be extra nice. Would be much worse if you had a one night stand with him.

Well you got a 50/50 shot. Either he holds grudges or he's professional.

It would probably have been worse if you slept with him! Hopefully he'll respect you for not sleeping around :)

This. Plus if he kept asking he may just be worried you'll sue him for sexual harrassment. :P

MIKENYC 0

u didn't do anything wrong. if u gave da ass then ur in trouble

bb1_00 0

FYL!!!!! but the wrost thing that could happen is him beein an ass and u reporting him for not acting professional!!!!!!

ahh 2 choices he could take 1. continue asking you out 2. get mad that you rejected him and giv eyou more work :X good luck

don't let him use it as leverage to **** with you. It was perfectly well within your rights to turn him down, lol.