The trumpet of success

By interviewed - 16/09/2009 10:37 - United States

Today, I went to an interview for a job I really wanted and am qualified for. I've been looking for months. This job was perfect; close to home and great pay. Needless to say I spent quite a while preparing. Everything was going great until I had to sneeze, which forced out a loud, long fart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 032
You deserved it 4 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dick_gozinya_ 0

lmfao. you should have been like "man, was that you?"

Comments

trinityc_0925 0

oh my god... that sucks... yeah... fyl! lol

birds_fml 7

Don't worry about it, if your inteviewer wasn't a complete douche, they won't really care about an accidental bodily function. They're not gonna say "Oh that girl? She was really well qualified and well prepared, but she farts! I'm totally not gonna hire her!"

the_stereotype 0

they'd probably hire "her" out of curiosity. this is how it would go Interviewer: I just heard this girl fart today! Coworker: No! Girls don't fart. Interviewer: Well, this one did. Coworker: Prove it. Then, the interviewer hires her to prove her point, and the OP will forever be known as "the girl who farts."

Directly after, I would have asked about their health benefits.

Klabauterpete 0

...Lesly? this would seriously be funny as hell if you were my sister.

"Was that a fart?" "I dunno" "I can taste it... on my tongue" "Okay, I... I'll be honest with you, I did fart" "Is that onion? Onion and... Onion and ketchup... It stinks, and this is a small room" "...Shiiittt" "Okay, now the tuxedos seem kinda ****** up." edit: booya, 24. and *high five* for step brothers.

I was thinking of the exact same thing!!

wtf_fml 0

"I thought it was gonna be silent!" Did you wear a tuxedo to this interview? edit: ah crap #23 beat me to it

9az00 0

you may have prepared for the interview, but you didn't prepare this FML very well. A bit wordy imo.