The cable guy

By fmerunning - 29/06/2009 00:44 - United States

Today, the cable repairman came to fix my cable, which has never worked well. The entire time he was talking about how much extra money he got the "fat bitch who moved here 6 months ago" to pay for her cable. I moved in 6 months ago. I was pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 232
You deserved it 3 468

Same thing different taste

Top comments

junkinmahcranium 0

I hate guys who call pregnant women fat. They're just disrespectful and obviously stupid.

Comments

yorkiegirl1691 0

To sound like a broken record here, definitely report him. If some sort of serviceman came to my house and spoke like that, even if it wasn't about me, I wouldn't be too pleased.

I'm an idiot? I never said anything about the baby...

lmmmr 0

Sorry, the comments got all out of wack. The post that was intended to reply to is no longer existant.

I was going to say the same thing! Speaking like that in front of a stranger, especially while you're working, is beyond offensive. Not to mention the sheer stupidity of telling a customer that you overcharge people.

she moved in 6 months ago. for those 6 months, she was pregnant. it takes 9 months for a baby to be born. with the vague details given, its hard to know if she was 9 months pregnant or not. all we know is that she was in the house for 6 months, and during those 6 months she was pregnant. what happened to the other 3 months?

Angelol_fml 0

Whoa, a Cable repairman who doesn't do crap? And this is from California? WHAT THE HELL? There's been som Direct TV Van parked outside my house for quite a while, I thought they were spies

The point of the fml is that he's an ass, not that he doesn't do anything. You're an annoying person.

Maybe you lost the "fat" part by having the baby, but are you still a bitch?

Silver_Eyes 0

Asshole. #31, She could have been 7 months pregnant six months ago, or anything. It's not as if she had to have had her baby that day. Report him.

cherlana32 0

You should have shown him a picture of yourself when you were pregnant and said "That fat bitch?" And then given him a backhand to the face.

MeganH0LLYW00D 0

I hope you told him it was you. Then punched him in the ballsack.

Sleepwalker418 0

He deserves a falcon punch to the balls. Just saying.