The blame game

By Anonymous - 12/01/2016 14:44

Today, I'm mad at my dad for forgetting it's my birthday. He's mad at me for not reminding him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 777
You deserved it 1 908

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well im not your father but Happy Birthday!!!!

Your dad sure is a special kind of asshole, huh?

Comments

Alup132 22

My birthday was yesterday, cheers!

Parents can really suck. Sorry that your dad is one of those parents. Happy survival anniversary, OP! You beat the odds and lived through another year!

When it's his birthday get him nothing and say nothing so when get gets mad you can pull the same argument and see how he stupid he finds it.

andrmac 25

Ah yes just become your father stoop to his level and become the asshole that he is cause that what we all want... Breaking free, breaking the cycle and rising above our parents crazy is truly the one thing that makes us better people to ourselves, each other and future generations.

Just saying he should get a taste of his own medicine. OP should learn this for his/hers own kids in the future to not make the same mistake. You're taking a joke a much...

Vanessa_Leeann26 17

Well damn. Hopefully my birthday goes better than yours tomorrow.

Happy birthday, tomorrow! :) or just happy birthday depending on your time zone. :))

And your mom is prolly just happy that you are both silent...

Arokthis 21

I feel your pain, pal. I feel your pain.

I totally read dad as dog the first time and it made it much funnier. Sorry about your birthday, op!

If he is that bad with remembering why the **** doesn't he put it down on a god damn calendar

it would be shitty if someone forgot your birthday. but honestly, remind him in a friendly manner next time. Thats how I feel anyway

Congratulations! So many years ago to this day, your mother shat you out of her ******!! Feel better now? It's just a birthday; there will be others.