Thanks kids

By BadMurderer - 31/07/2009 04:01 - Mexico

Today, my little 7 and 6 year-old cousins came visit my family home. I heard the oldest one say that my sister was nice and pretty. Then the youngest replied, "Yeah, but the older one has the face of a murderer." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 068
You deserved it 3 861

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NGM_47 0

They're just kids....ignore them! This FML is almost like those whiny girls who complain about their boyfriends making fat and ugly jokes at them. I really don't see how your life is ****** by the opinion of a 6 year old

Comments

lol this is so funny, even though its not an FML, thanks for posting it! and dont listen to the kids: go buy a plastic machete and some ketchup and ur set...

You should have started laughing, and making it more and more menacing, put a hand in your pocket and walk towards them. FYL, but I have to admit, I'm favoriting that one.

Theos_fml 0

Notice how it's worded : "Yeah, but the older one has the face of a murderer" Basically, that makes her better.

okay wats with ppl submiting fml's about not being pretty? itz 1 lil kid whodznt lyke the way you look okay it's not the end of the world

Don't worry, someday they'll love you and they'll be old enough that you can joke with them about that story, just as long as you don't murder them first.

sexymessy 0

For those of you who haven't notice they changed the I agree your life is ****** to I agree your life sucks,maybe because "****" is a stronger word and people are bashing all these fmls saying " Your life is not ****** get over it"...If your not happy with the fml after you read it move on why waste your time whining on the comment board...To the OP kids do tend to say things not knowing the power of their words,also she must have heard that from somewhere,but that does suck!

Hahahaha Oh god, that's hilarious. That would be my fav cousin, tbh.