Thanks, I hate it!

By dudezilla - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I got a text message from a number I didn't know telling me, "Fine. It's over, have a wonderful life." I've never had a girlfriend and now I get broken up with by girls I don't even know. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 856
You deserved it 3 948

Top comments

lwdjaymac 1

How do you know it was a girl? o_O

What? You get a wrong number and now your life is over? Clearly someone needs to grow a pair.

Comments

stop being so pitiful and try to go get some.

Wow who cares.have u ever stopped to think that the person got the wrong number?and how do you know it's a girl,geez

You lucked out. You got the breakup first, without having to go through the horrible, sexual inadequacy revealing relationship that would have preceeded it.

"Have a wonderful life? I plan on it cause my life just got a thousand times better now that you're not in it anymore!!!!

chrisssss_fml 0

Hahaha, that girl was probably a weirdo anyway. You're better off.

That_GirlX 0

I had a problem similar to this. Only, the person texting me thought I was a drug dealer.

xhoodoox 0

This sounds fake - how would this person have the wrong number if it was their significant other? It's not like he or she would have to type in a number. He or she just has to hit 'reply'.

Maybe she deleted it. Most people remember the important numbers, so she just typed it in.

luvbird1 0

oh boo who u wine to much you loser ur probably a 50 year old man!!!!

Dude how old are you? And is this a FML at all? I did msg back something like this; "Who the f*ck are you? Pay attention to the number next time, dumbass. (And congratulation)"