Thanks, I guess

By Anonymous - 03/01/2011 10:08 - United States

Today, my ex-girlfriend came over to console me after a breakup. After beating me repeatedly in Mario Kart, she decided to leave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 149
You deserved it 8 505

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stepherrss 0

& This is a FML why? Were you expecting your EX to stay the night and **** your brains out? Grow up, she came over as a friend, to help out, not to screw you to make you feel better.

And then you realized there's a reason she's your ex.

Comments

No you wouldn't Sirin, don't pretend be so violent. We all know you still play with barbies and that you kiss your entire Furby collection goodnight before you go to bed.

That depends on how you define "play", "kiss", and "go to bed". "Put in the microwave", "punch", and "sleep in a coffin" are accurate substitutions.

Don't deny it, I'm looking at the pictures right now. You can "substitute" all you want, but a picture says more than a 1000 words.

Oh shit, this is a double post LULZ! Swear to god it's annoying when that happens, even though it's just my own stupidity and forgetfulness in hitting the reply button. But anyway, why are you looking through my infos? Don't make me get a restraining order, dammit.

Well I suppose I'll just have to sacrifice Zebidee to appease the gods of war then.

#46 Damnit. *Puts Master Balls back in pocket*

Oi! Since when do I get to be the one who is sacrificed?! It's not like there aren't enough virgins on this site...

" console" like the wii console bro read in between the lines

I choose to believe she came over to kick you while you were down. This girl sounds epic.

Whoadee 0

dude master those green shells the when she thinks she's in the lead Blam! blue shell bitch.