Thanks, I guess…

By pyroman1127 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I gave a girl answers to a test. She said she would give me something pleasurable in return. She gave me a Twinkie, saying, "I know how much fat people love Twinkies." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 428
You deserved it 40 139

Top comments

dtbomb 3

That's when you say, Bitch fat people also love BJs

Comments

now you know to give her the wrong answers next time.

I would give her answers for a Twinkie too.

lmaoatall 6

if you were honestly thinking you were going to get some sexual satisfaction because you let a girl cheat, hold on while I smirk aliitle, you were way off. answers not the answer, flashing a few bills may work though! next time get it in writeing what the service fees are!

That's what you get for being a pig... and a cheater... and fat.

lmaoatall 6

ok I can understand cheater, but pig and fat, your just as bad as the bitch that used him. that is totaly uncalled for. you don't know if this person has a medical condition. and how the hell do you know if he's a pig. your the ******* pig here jerk!

krez actually has a point. Even with a medical condition, they still could eat a lot just because. Lmaoatall, you're actually putting yourself in the jerk position by saying what you just said. 34% of the U.S. population is obese, while a further 32.7% are overweight. You can't exactly just throw in medical condition, a majority of that comes after they become overweight and obese. When it comes to pig, well that can actually fall into the category of calling someone fat. It's just a different word. Even cheating can put people in the position of emotional eating.

No, just because someone is overweight doesn't mean they deserve to be dissed like that.

I didn't say they deserved it. Where did I say that? So you're saying that it's okay to diss the smaller people but not the bigger people? Pay more attention to society. The USA is the fattest country in the world. There is a documentary on it. Watch it. My family and peers diss me for being 140 pounds of muscle. Go do your research. I did.

You misunderstood me. He's a cheater because he helped her cheat on a test. He's a pig because he did it for sexual favors (that's the type of pig I meant). He's fat because... well... I don't know why he is fat... but if he wasn't, her blow-off line afterwards would have been something different (maybe "ewww you pig, you expect sexual favors just because you proved you have no integrity by helping me cheat?" which doesn't sound nearly as good anyway). What's with people wanting to defend someone who obviously has no honor or self esteem? And by the way, people who are fat because of a medical condition are few and far between. It's like how many people, when you insult their mother, lie and say she is dead, to save face.

chocolatechocha 8
ilovenoah 0

SUCK on my twinkie girl!!! :)

ilovenoah 0

SUCK on my twinkie girl!!! :)

sasquatch69 0

I hope u slapped that bitch!!!!