Thanks, I guess…

By Anonymous - 11/09/2013 08:20 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and best friend decided to "help" by assembling my new front porch while I was away. Ecstatic, they displayed their handiwork. It's charming how the porch is precariously balanced, it leans in such a way that it appears it will fall over if you walk through the front door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 402
You deserved it 3 478

Same thing different taste

Top comments

10nachoman10 24

How unfortunate, although they were trying to help, perhaps a professional was need!

Hey at least you have some good friends that actually tried to do something nice for you.

Comments

10nachoman10 24

How unfortunate, although they were trying to help, perhaps a professional was need!

Ha professional?! With carpentry?! Grab a hammer, duct tape, your best friend, beer, and some nails that's all the professionalism you need according to most guys with a home project

Am I the only one who thinks OP is trying to insinuate that her boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend..?

33, yea you are the only one. it's about them building a crappy porch.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

How the **** did you get that from reading the fml? I see absolutely nothing in the story that would make you think that. If I build an ikea rocking chair wrong, it must mean I was banging more than just the chair! Genius!

Spider_Web 11

I actually pictured the "best friend" to be a guy

Hey at least you have some good friends that actually tried to do something nice for you.

Hey, don't complain! It's the thought that co - Oh, god! Get help! I fell and broke my leg!

"Help I have fallen and I can't get up". They made fun of me when I got life alert but you'll all see one day!

RedPillSucks 31

An American(?) commercial product that's like a panic button you wear as jewelry. Press the button and it summons ambulance, etc.

vffjvsegb 11

You porch child! I'm sorry that happened but at least you have friends who care about you.

yeah... they are not diy-ers, more like.... "should have used more than a wiki how"... don't walk on that porch without protection.

I always use a condom when walking on precarious porches.

RedPillSucks 31
blcksocks 19

I am leaning towards this being a huge fail

Am I the only who's played Injustice, that feels uneasy around these two?

Anyb0dyTh 8

The porch is fine. It's the rest of your house that has issues! :D Lol. Hope they fix it for you. :)