Thanks dad…

By Anonymous - 26/09/2012 20:27 - United States - Fort Lauderdale

Today, I was on the toilet, when the girl I really like decided to call. I'd left my cellphone in my room and my dad answered. All he said was, "He's taking a shit. This might take a while." and hung up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 635
You deserved it 2 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jkozzy 8

If his boss ever calls, say the same thing. ;)

If you are a regular here, you ought to know better. I thought it was standard for FMLers everywhere to take their phones with them into the bathroom.

Comments

ChubbyNicki 6

If she gets grossed out by that, she's just not the one. :) ******** is natural op, she can't say she's never been stuck on the toilet before.

There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Everybody *****. If you don't, then you're full of shit, both literally and figuratively.

PhishloverA 14

Yeah that's why I always take my phone into the bathroom with me. Well not really but I still do anyway

At least she knows that you're not using your phone while ********. It's better to leave it than use it with potentially unclean hands. You sound like a catch, everyone seems to be mixing ******** and phone use nowadays.

Arcangel196 0

I know! Mine never shut up. Eventually I got so sick of their blabbering that I used duct tape and some rope and stowed them under the cellar stairs. That was months ago, and I haven't heard a peep since.

Your Dad is an awesome man. Don't start bitching because he spoke the truth.

always take your phone with no matter what.