Thanks dad…

By Anonymous - 26/09/2012 20:27 - United States - Fort Lauderdale

Today, I was on the toilet, when the girl I really like decided to call. I'd left my cellphone in my room and my dad answered. All he said was, "He's taking a shit. This might take a while." and hung up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 635
You deserved it 2 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jkozzy 8

If his boss ever calls, say the same thing. ;)

If you are a regular here, you ought to know better. I thought it was standard for FMLers everywhere to take their phones with them into the bathroom.

Comments

mvc3ftw 17

Slip laxatives in his morning coffee on the day of an important meeting at his job,see how long he takes on the shitter.

perdix 29

Girls prefer guys who shit fast, or so I've heard. OK, I haven't heard . . . you should know I make shit up.

olpally 32

Sounds like something my dad would say... Lol... I always keep my phone on me... Even when ********... I never go anywhere without it. Call her back. :)

keven501 12

Man get your shit together and go faster

LaBooskie 1

Tough shit, OP. Hopefully the girl wont mind.

Do the same thing to him when someone important calls.

perdix 29

Your dad is a shitty wingman! Are you sure he doesn't have his eye on the girl, and tried to muscle you out of his way?

perdix 29

I know! But why would a dad go out of his way to mess up his boy's game so badly? My dad hooked me up with one of his students (after the quarter was over.) Before you people go nuts, he was a college professor and I was also going to college at the same time. If I saw this story, I'd wonder if the dad was a third-grade teacher and the son a 29-year-old loser.

It's honestly not that big of a deal. She should know everyone poops. Although your dad shouldn't have done that, that was uncalled for. But I'm sure she can bug you about it later :)

That sucks. Tell her your dad only said that because he was trying to embarrass you, or mutter something about how your dad was raised by a pack of wolves and has no social graces. Good luck Op.