Suitor

By PleaseDontBeSerious - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, my daughter brought home her new boyfriend. He has a neck tattoo, and his life's dream is to be a professional "beer pong player." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 610
You deserved it 3 636

Top comments

bredahl 26

I dislike people who stereotype others based on their tattoos. Just because someone has a tattoo, doesn't mean their bad. The way this FML was worded, it seemed like the person was not only making judgments on their terrible job choice, but their tattoo. The only FML I see is the boyfriend's poor choice in job interest.

Look at the bright side, she's not pregnant...... Yet....

Comments

crazy4uboi 6

There's nothing wrong with tattoos and quite a few teenage boys have retarded dreams like that he'll grow out of it.

lebron_yahaira 0

I don't really see what's wrong with a neck tattoo (unless its something stupid of course) ( -____- )

How old is your daughter and her bf?

He could be very nice and treats her really nice. Don't be so quick to judge someone when you don't really know them

I agree for the tattoo part, but I would hope a parent wants more for their child than a significant other who wants to play pro beer pong...

JokersHQ 21

I get you don't approve of him but why the hate on the neck tattoo? Just because someone has a tattoo doesn't mean they are bad people off the bat. However I do aggressive with you on the professional beer pong player bit.

ruthi666 23

Don't hate on neck tattoos. I have plenty of heavily tattooed friends who are extremely successful. You can, however, judge him for his career ambitions.

This sounds like you took it from Big Bang Theory lol

Epickitty58 29

He's a keeper! Maybe he'll help but beer pong in the Olympics and really pay the bills instead of sleep on a cheap futon in his parents' basement and live off Budweiser and Cheez-Itz.