Stuck

By muddygal - 25/06/2011 19:10 - United States

Today, while driving with my family, the car got stuck in a large patch of mud. My family of seven decided that I, the fifteen year old girl, would be best suited to push it out. After slipping, falling, and getting completely covered in mud, they finally called a tow truck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 245
You deserved it 3 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IAmTheHeavens 0

Wow that's retarded. why didn't your dad do it?

I heard OP *puts on sunglasses* likes it dirty.

Comments

totally something my family would do. I feel for you :(

buckeye08 10

they just wanted to see how tough you were. you failed.

julialoves0521 0

your dad should have done it

nikkilovescmatt6 0

wow I'm so sorry that must of sucked!

I believe that a woman must be genetically changed to have similar strength as a man. Both males and females have different structures so they won't be the same. Working out can help a woman get stronger but not as strong as a man so... yeah we don't just need "a bit work".

don't you think thats a bit sexist? because, i can tell you. there are a lot of girls out there that are pretty damn strong, some even stronger than you, so I wouldn't really be talking about that if I were you. and yes, I'm a guy, but I'm knowledgable and know girls can be strong like men. the only disadvantage is men has more testosterone. caseis"closed"...

That's not very nice of them. Sounds like you need to gain some respect from them , make peace and show them your love. They should give you back the same!

ADub55 0

you sound like a fortune cookie

Your family sounds AWESOME!! Ok, no really they sound like a bunch of a-holes.