Strange behavior

By Soconfused - 30/08/2022 14:00

Today, I once again confronted my boyfriend about tagging the girl he told me not to worry about in boyfriend/girlfriend memes on Facebook instead of me. He told me I was overreacting and, “it’s just social media!” He told me he’ll dump me if I bring it up again. We’ve been together for a year and a half. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 325
You deserved it 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dump him. He obviously wants to be with her, and you deserve someone who fully wants to be with you.

First word that came to mind is ‘gaslighting’, listen to your gut, and leave him. It sounds like he’s already finding excuses to leave you for her “blamelessly”.

Comments

You either trust him or not. If you do, leave him alone. He can like whatever he wants. If you don't let the poor guy go. Quit being so insecure.

sounds like your the side piece and that other chick is the actual girlfriend.

Girl run! Toxicity level is dangerously high!

Are you sure YOU are the GF and not the side chick? I'm sorry he's making you feel this way, you deserve better. Dont put up with his BS or it will never end, not only that but he will just start using a threat of breaking up to do what he wants.

ShortCaffinatedTitan 11

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩need I say more?

RUN. Red flag when he says if you do something he will break up with you. He's not considerate of your feelings. I personally would jump at any chance to tag my gf in something. If you didn't have social media it Might be a little different but it's still weird as He'll. I Wouldn't tag someone if it didn't apply to them....So break up with him bc he isn't looking out for you. You aren't insecure.