Stay fresh

By bluewinter - 23/05/2009 10:53 - United Kingdom

Today, I went to my best friend's birthday party. After about 15 minutes, I noticed a girl, possibly one of his sister's friends, wearing the same shirt as me. I'm a 23 year-old bloke. She didn't look a day over 14. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 139
You deserved it 9 726

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wowfmlife 0

It could be like an any gender shirt, or even a boy shirt. Or maybe you just have a gay fashion sense. Straight eye for the queer guy

geesquared 0

So... I assume you wear women's clothing?

Comments

bluedoll 1

I fail to see how this is an FML--I'm ASSUMING that you were not cross dressing and that the young lady was wearing a mens wear shirt OR you were both wearing a t-shirt. which is a unisex kind of thing. I wouldn't sweat it, unless you thought you were really hip in an indie band kind of way and she blew your cover. Even then I wouldn't sweat it. At least you weren't at PROM in the same dress! Then you would have like, just died. Totally. Oh, and an acronym is actually formed using the initial components of the word, creating a new word. "S.C.U.B.A" is an example: Self contained underwater breathing apparatus. "N.A.T.O" (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) "IB4T" is some weird thing that I don't understand. Just saying....

weefoo 0

when i was 14 90% of my t-shirts were band t-shirts i bought at shows, from threadless, or something i got for free. and i doubt that a 23 year old guy would've hesitated at wearing any of them. instead of whining over the internet, go make friends. a 14 year old girl can always use an older person to talk to with similar interests, and i don't mean in the creepy way.

baldfatman 0

So what, I wear guy band shirts all the time and I'm a girl. It's no big deal, unless you got it at a store for girls, then FYL

YDI because that's not an FML! It's just random stuff that happens! F Nobody's Life In there!

If it's a band tee or something like that who cares? I see guys all the time wearing the same Misfits, My Chem or Used shirt as me. It doesn't matter, this isn't a FML.

How in the world is this a FML? They often take the same print and market it to both genders, but if it was the exact same size AND print, then you're probably really small (or she's big).

Yeah so... ? That doesn't mean anything really.

fmlxxxx 0

*Immediately removes shirt for the rest of the party*