Sounds like a keeper

By Anonymous - 20/11/2020 08:08

Today, it's been a week since my boyfriend has touched me or even paid attention to me, because I refuse to buy him a car. I do everything for him and he owes me $3,000 already, but when I cried about using my savings on him, he said, "That’s not my problem.” FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 248
You deserved it 632

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get out. Red flags. Red flags everywhere. Your boyfriend sounds like an entitled brat. - He does not pay you back the money he owes you. - He does not pay for his stuff and expect people to do it. - When you tell him about your distress, he selfishly reacting ('not my problem' what kind of answer is that?). Well it is not your problem if he can't pay for his car. - He tries to manipulate you emotionally by neglecting you. I am pretty sure that count as abuse. As I said, get out. The only thing he seems good at is holding you back and leeching your money.

You need to leave him. Sounds like he’s financially dependent on you.

Comments

He is a child. The best thing to do would be to leave him!

Sounds like your life has been overrun by a hobo sexual. Yep, that's right. A hobo sexual, someone who dates you for a place to live and to use your money. Ditch the leech. You can't fix him and it'll only get worse. I've dated one too and am still mentally recovering 2 years later. Do yourself a favor! You CAN do it without a man hanging off you like a cancerous growth.

Upgrade to someone who at the very least of being a financial burden doesn't ask things if you and does all the housework in exchange like holy shit gtfo

You shouldn't have done everything for him, especially if he owes you that much money. He's a gold digger and you need to leave him. Buying him a car? Just... wow. You're not his mother. You shouldn't be paying for everything he wants and spoiling him like a bratty kid. Dump him now.

chandinz 16

Please get yourself out of this relationship!

samomaha 17

TWO WORDS: DUMP. HiIM. Okay, three: NOW!

Take a deep breath...and RUN RUN RUN! Get out of there at any cost and dont look back. You can get rid of any parasite if you just keep moving.

girl you better dump that lil boy wtf