Sorry guys

By pukathlon - 10/12/2010 17:21 - United States

Today, I was taking the bus back to my university campus, having left work early feeling sick. While on the bus I started retching. I managed to hold it in for a while, but as I stood up to get off the bus, I started puking through my mouth and nose. This was in front of twenty other passengers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 218
You deserved it 2 991

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It sucks that you couldn't hold it another minute. but kudos for being able to count the other passengers while vomitting.

Should have just dropped to the floor... seen how many people would try and help you lol. it'd be less embarrassing and more "IS HE/SHE OK!?".

Comments

It sucks that you couldn't hold it another minute. but kudos for being able to count the other passengers while vomitting.

sAnChEz_98 0

awww poor OP! moreover, poor other passengers who have to ride the rest of the way to their destinations smelling your puke!

perdix 29

You can't hold back puke. It's inevitable. It's not like pee that you can hold for a while. As soon as you started retching, you should have hopped off the bus, or hung your head out the window.

your nasty. you can tell when your going to blow, your not three F-ing years old!!

The same thing happened to me at dinner at summer camp one night. My nickname became Broccoli Bullets, that was 3 years ago and people still call me that...

no should piled a girl he found was attractive that he talked to frequently for it to be a pro FML...

AceArctic 4

Bukakke-a-Thon for herpes research! How Ironic! :D

I did this on a plane once.. it had 1 isle. 10 people had to walk through my puke to get off