So, you guys bangin' or what?

By kiwi2323 - 26/09/2012 01:48 - United States

Spicy
Today, my intoxicated husband asked my very conservative parents how their sex life is now that all the kids are out of the house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 432
You deserved it 3 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

daringtoride 27

Oh, husbands. Making conversations awkward with the parental folks since before time.

Comments

challan 19

Conservative people have sex too. Even your parents. You're indeed here.

perdix 29

Evidently, conservative people **** as much or more than liberals, otherwise Democrats would rule overwhelmingly. Of course, with their disdain for sex ed, birth control and abortion, they may be making more babies by ******* less.

I hope OPs parents have mastered the "rhythm method". Or mommy might be pregnant!!!

perdix 29

Just because they want to eliminate taxation of the rich, doesn't mean they can't enjoy anal and talking about it.

But if they're both conservative, who gets to be on top?

Shoot! You should have seen them go at it in your new house when you were running errands!

Old conservative people do the horizontal mombo more than anybody else on the planet. Trust me, they're doing all different types of nasty.

HeyArnold91 8

Come on, you had to be secretly wondering that too, right?

And?? How is it? Good, I bet! Mine are grown and will be leaving the nest soon, I can't wait! Oh, they will not have keys either!

31 - sorry this is not related to the FML, but is there a scary "something" in your DP? It has freaked me out! I'm scared to go back for another look and I'm hoping my tired eyes are playing tricks on me!