Sneaky

By Anonymous - 03/02/2014 21:29 - United Kingdom - Ipswich

Today, my boyfriend gave me a teddy bear. I thought it was a sweet thing to do, until I saw him open a slit in its back while visiting later in the day and removing a bag of weed. He gave me a teddy bear just so he could smuggle drugs past my parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 553
You deserved it 6 701

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ingenious! If only that kind of creativity could be used for something more productive..

chocolatefrog28 29

Well, if you need a silver lining, your boyfriend is a problem solver. It's a good quality!

Comments

Why does he need to smuggle drugs into YOUR house.

perdix 29

The weed is probably just a "smokescreen" to divert your attention from the nanny-cam he hid in there. Pot-smokers are paranoid.

I must say that is very creative... Wrong... But creative.

Talk to him and tell him how you feel. It wasn't right for him to give you a "gift" when it was really just a way to smuggle weed into your house.

Well I think leaving him might not be a bad idea...but do what you want...

I'm sick of people saying weed is harmless. When people get high on pot, it's like they don't care about anything anymore. Their lives could be in immediate danger and they still don't care. "Oh wow, like my house is on fire. Doesn't fire look like pretty orange fairies, maaan?"

It's obvious you've never been high before.

Why aren't you against sleeping? When people sleep, they don't notice that the house is on fire... A lot of harmless stuff is dangerous when the house is on fire. Weed isn't like other drugs, weed isn't like alcohol. I think a drunk person is more likely to stay inside a burning house then a person that is high on weed (other drugs not included). If you want to ban potentially dangerous stuff, ok (well not ok, people should be allowed to live their lives and do dumb shit if it only involves them), but a lot of items are earlier on that list then weed. Alcohol included.

I think he's confusing weed with heroin.

mad_hatter0666 22

Gotta admire his ingenuity. :)

I use to smoke everyday for many years while working full-time, married, and paying for a brand new car & our own apartment. Now I may smoke once or twice a week if that. Pot is definitely harmless (by itself), and not addictive. When it comes to pot, people mistake habit for addiction. There is absolutely nothing wrong with using pot. It is a wonderful plant with many practical uses other than just smoking it & getting high. The only problem may lie with the person using it, who may not be as responsible as others and may do stupid things while high. Your boyfriend is a pretty smart fella, but was very disrespectful to your parents and if you dump him it should be for that reason and not just because he smokes pot.

I'd like to add that it was also disrespectful to OP. He basically lied to her (gave her the impression the teddy bear was meant specifically for her) and got her to smuggle drugs past her parents when she might not have wanted to do so knowingly. If he wanted to smoke pot that badly, he should have just told her straight out.