Shame!

By milly - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Norway

Today, my mother commented "Loser" on my Facebook profile picture. She got 41 likes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 757
You deserved it 6 738

Top comments

flockz 19

and that's why i've never taught my mother how to use facebook.

Comments

She's not much better then. She raised you!

TheDrifter 23

You can't always help having a kid who thinks shirtless scrawny guy or down the shirt clevage shots are cool. All you can do is point out the stupidity and hope they learn.

Down the shirt cleavage shots are fine, those have been around as long as the erection, it's those duck-faced pictures that would make me slap my daughter in the face.

Torva_fml 16

No. *******. Way. This guy... I can't believe. I was always stuck on which number came 41. And he knew the next THREE! Wow. Someone get this guy a Nobel.

Ask him nicely he might tell you what comes after 44

A7X_LoVeee 10

It's Rebecca Black's fml account!

OMFG #16 is so generous!!! Even his name helps you count from 4-6!!! I honestly think this guy is a saint...

signuplogin 1

That is the cutest puppy everr :)

Stop letting how popular you are on Facebook matter so much to you. I'd say people liked it because they took it as a joke.

Of course people liked it. When a mum owns their kids like that on facebook, everyone would click like because its funny...! It has got nothing to do with your quality of friends, but rather how badly your mum owned you publicly rofl. The mere fact you have your mum added as a friend on facebook already indicates your popularity level lol.

MoNnEy_MiiTE 3

Screw u my mom threatens me if i dont add her but she never does anything on fb she makes sure i dont call her anything like a bitch on fb

perdix 29

I'm going to give you a little Xmas present: Maybe your mom is saying that your PICTURE is a loser, but not that you are. Perhaps she's saying that the picture you chose doesn't reflect your true beauty, inside and out. Any other time of the year, I'd guess she's trying to steal your boyfriend.

RedPillSucks 31

Perdix, I thought you had gone soft, until the last line....

Tag the picture "Spitting image of my mother when she was this young"

Finally a mom with some parenting skills. Not every child is a winner so there is no need to lie to them. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake.

unique- yes, unless they're one of the fakes who try to be someone else who is "better" or "prettier ". you are who you are and you gotta strut your stuff . but I agree, not everyone is a winner....

s1ckpup 0

lmao its take two people to create a loser/ ugly bastard

But it only takes one person to make a retarded comment.

RedPillSucks 31

The philosophical question is... If a person makes a comment on FML and no one thumbs it down, is it still a retarded comment? The world may never know.

^^ was it the old tootsie pop commercials that it said " the world may never know"?...... cuz I've seen that before.....

well we know for a fact your mom has a better sense of humor than you, so on that point in your personality you are a loser.

thiscrazything 1