Scream

By dating a pussy - 18/02/2014 21:15 - United States - Maryville

Today, I was watching TV, when I heard a blood-curdling scream from my boyfriend upstairs. It sounded like he was being murdered with a rusty fork, and I rushed to see what the hell was going on, hitting my shin against the stairs in the process. He'd stubbed his toe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 228
You deserved it 5 757

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'll take a rusty fork over a stubbed toe.

It's not his fault it feels like Satan himself is unleashing his wrath on his stubbed toe.

Comments

At least no one hit their hip on a table corner

AFCCT 7

At least manbearpig didn't come out of a bush and grab her by the head and shove her face in his ass... No wait. At least there wasn't a volcano that appeared in the sink and sent lava rushing throughout the house while rosey O danced on the kitchen table naked. Get the point?

16 - Nope, in fact no one gets your point

AFCCT 7

Don't mind me. I'm a little messed up

AGhost5445 25

I don't think you quite understand. That really REALLY hurts.

thatkidmal 15

You can tell him that you now wear the pants

Trooth 13

Hey, toe stubbings can get pretty ugly...

skipper2009 18

Have you never stubbed your toe? You would gladly take being stabbed with a rusty fork over that!

Yes, I have stubbed my toe--plenty of times. Unlike OP's wimpy boyfriend, I swear a bit and then try to walk it off or massage the affected area. I don't scream like a girl in a slasher flick. And I bet when OP bashed her shin trying to see what was wrong with her boyfriend, she didn't scream bloody murder either. That said, will people stop using "pussy" to describe someone weak? Please? It's balls that are tender and sensitive; a pussy can take a pounding.

JMichael 25

Hey stubbing your toe ******* hurts!

My dad would scream and start cussing all about Lucifer and blah blah lol that crap hurts like hell

I fractured my big toe once stubbing it, and I didn't even let out a wince. Your name, OP, makes perfect sense. As for everyone else: what are you stubbing your damn toes through nails it hurts that bad?

We are all so proud of this man for proving his manhood above all others. All congregants please fall to your knees in worship to this superior being.

*Falls to knees* OUCH MY DAMN KNEE!