By 1111222233334444 - 18/02/2014 23:06 - United States - Williamson

Today, my school received the ranking for state tournaments. We're last. Our cheerleaders are too embarrassed to cheer for us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 939
You deserved it 5 303

1111222233334444 tells us more.

Hey guys OP. So the school I go to is a private school with only 120 students at most. There is ten school like ours in the state and ones not going, making only nine go to tournaments. (State tournaments). Our Boys varsity is what's seated last. Our Boys middle school is ranked 5 out of 8 and both girls is ranked 6 out of 7. Our cheer squad said that, then added that they had no room to talk because they haven't won first place since the school even started letting a cheer squad happen. (I posted this on my sisters account. And yes. She is a varsity cheerleader.) Not all nine cheerleaders are embarrassed, my sister isn't. Just the girlfriends of ball players are. The others are saying that we will probably win the game that carries us on to the next elimination game. So not all of them aren't peppy.

Top comments

thejewishfuhrer 17

It's more embarrassing that the cheerleaders won't support their school. Shame on them. Now is the time to get really good and then replace the cheerleading squad, since they didn't support your school at rock bottom!

Give me an L Give me an A Give me an S Give me at T

Comments

Ouch, it's a bad sign when the always optimistic are down. Cheer up OP, there are always other tournaments!

michaelaranda 28

yeah, and I mean, at least your school made it to a state tournament. mine gasnt gone to one since 1987, before I was even born.

thejewishfuhrer 17

It's more embarrassing that the cheerleaders won't support their school. Shame on them. Now is the time to get really good and then replace the cheerleading squad, since they didn't support your school at rock bottom!

Being positive is always a good way to keep your team mates spirit up(: that way you'll hopefully do better next time!

Give me an L Give me an A Give me an S Give me at T

ElementaryEdGuy 18

When I was in the eleventh grade, my school was shown to be the third worst school in the state. We won the basketball state tourny that year too, so they gave us real Pepsi machines that we could use all day. This wasn't like the 70s when this was normal. This was like 2011.

Ouch that really sucks :/ Keep working harder and be optimistic! Hard work eventually pays off!

crazytwinsmom 25

At least your school qualified, not all do. Good luck in your games!

Well just take a dive and get it over with.

zwhite2712 12

I guess that probably makes you guys feel pretty cheerless.

Shame on them for not supporting their school.