Scary

By -___- - 14/09/2013 00:37 - Canada - Montréal

Today, while out jogging with my mom, we saw my boyfriend walking in our direction. When we reached him, he took one look at my makeup-less face, then made a huge show of screaming in disgust before calmly walking away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 812
You deserved it 5 647

Same thing different taste

Top comments

threer 30

Hopefully it was a joke. If not, he's just a shallow douchebag.

Comments

What a Douche!!! Also if you Use that much Makeup.... Maybe you should consider a Professional Beauty Consultant.... Better Choice in Guys as well....

To the people saying OP probably wears to much make up, that isn't necessarily true, she might but she might not. I don't wear much make up but I still look pretty different without it. My skin looks slightly more pale, you can see all my freckles and any other marks on my face, my eye lashes are much shorter, it's a pretty big difference even if it's only a small amount of make up. But then again she might be one of those girls who wears tons of make up and if she is who cares? Her boyfriend had no right doing that to her. OP definitely deserves to be treated better and if her boyfriend was only joking, he needs to get a better sense of humor.

ceremonials 6

It sounds like he was just being silly.

Obey_StudBoii 23

Wow really? How shallow and ignorant can he be?? If he really loved you'd he'd accept you for you regardless of the makeup.

You are joking right? You can't be serious. How is OP suppose to know how much of a jackass her boyfriend would be in advance? They may have only been together a short amount of time and still learning things about each other. I have no idea how this is OPs fault in any way.

If he made a huge show of screaming and then calmly walked away, maybe it was just a joke? Sounds like he was just teasing you.

katydid91 31

How immature!! I hate that our society has deemed women ugly if they don't wear tons and tons of make-up. You're beautiful OP, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!