Rules and regulations

By backseatbusted - 21/05/2013 16:09 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were getting intimate in the backseat of his car, when a police car pulled up behind us. My mom later told me that intimacy was fine, just not in a car. We were in the car because she told me that intimacy was fine, just not in her house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 860
You deserved it 13 013

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GemmaStyles 14

What makes you think the backseat of his car would've been a better option?

Intimacy is fine, OP, just nowhere on this planet, is what she's trying to tell you. But go ahead and find that place where it's fine.

Comments

looney_mc 4

A wise man once sung.... Why don't we do it in the road... Why don't we do it in the road... No one will be watching us... Why don't we do it in the road.

JoseIsAdork 31

to OP, i'm going to assume you are probably young due to what you wrote because your mother says she doesn't want you to have intercourse in her home and you go and do it in the back of a car because you cant at home... to which your mother finds out and tells you that's not ok either. perhaps that means your too young to be doing that in the first place but that's just my 2 cents. there is a lot more to dating then just that aspect of things.

Simply demand she pick a spot where it is okay.

Or you could have done it at his house?

How about somewhere where you will not get caught? You know... When no one's home, or even renting a hotel room for it. Silly sex-crazed teenagers.

Intimacy is fine maybe in a cheep hotel room?