Rubbing it in

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I got an invitation to my ex-boyfriend's wedding. We broke up because he "didn't believe in marriage." FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 863
You deserved it 4 870

Top comments

Comments

kelcflow 0

you should tell the wife. she was she thinks about it.

http://www.Marie-gets-Deflowered.com/?id=18d0f00e what a douche~!

asdtertrwttewt 2

It's never too late to accept the preachings of marriage!

Hypocrite, but there are plenty of fish in the sea! I know, corn and cliche phrase but its true!

hahahahahaha. I'm sorry, hun. I guess he left out the "with you" part. I wouldn't go, save yourself the trouble. Go find someone else who will want to marry you.

deliciouskaek 1

No no no, you misunderstood. He didn't believe in marriage *TO YOU*.

Maybe it wasn't that he didn't want to get married. Maybe he just didn't want to marry you.

fml1358 0

Man your boyfriend sucks. I'd be happy that we'd been broken up because if he was going to lie to me like that I wouldn't want to be with him. And I wouldn't want to be with a hypocrite like him. fyl

mello_love 0

What a dick to invite you :(

I don't think being pissed off about it means she still has feelings for him. The guy sounds like a total coward. His reason for breaking up with you was cowardly (as evidently it wasn't true, but not something you can work through and compromise on) and now he's trying to do the right thing by telling you he's getting hitched, but in an obscenely cowardly way. I'd say **** her life, she's marrying a guy who has a severe ******** deficiency.