Rip it up

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - South Africa

Today, I was in a very crowded train coming home from work. I saw a cute guy sitting across from me. As I lifted my one leg to hook it over my other leg, I let out a loud fart. All I could do was sit there and wait for my stop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 676
You deserved it 11 031

Top comments

Ninjafriends 1

When I read these types of FML's, I really wonder why some people find it so hard to hold in a fart. Is your ass that loose that when you shift you let out a gust of wind?

LOL! You should had looked around to see who did it. Lol..

Comments

Wow embarrassing! O: Next time hold it in or at least look around and pretend is was somebody else [:

Was it silent but deadly or loud and proud?

"loud fart" indicates it was loud and proud. but I am betting you posted this reply so you could type out both and then snicker, which makes me snicker....(that is kind if like laughing, just so get it, cuz I know you must be young so you are thinking about candy)

CROWDED train. it could have been anyone. but did it smell because that is disgusting. well,on the bright side, at least u didn't crap Ur pantz. he would have noticed that.

abasio 1

She could see the guy sitting opposite, it obviously wasn't as crowded as she said. Maybe SA doesn't have Japanese style rush hour :)

Surely you can FEEL when you need to fart?Then you could have avoided this situation by not crossing your legs...

ThatLooksSticky 16

I would have winked and said, "I just blew you a kiss!"

Yeah i agree with that other guy. Its crowded so who's to say it was you? Plus, youre probably never gonna see the guy again. And he probably forgot about it if he noticed before either of you got to your stop.

bob90079 0

How hard is it to hold a damn fart in.

122333 0