Randy Daddy

By franzbiel - 31/10/2009 12:54 - Switzerland

Spicy
Today, my father decided that since he's paying for my flat, he will use it twice a week to have it off with his girlfriend while I'm away. My parents are still together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 988
You deserved it 2 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lady_unknown 0

Set up a cam and send it anonymously to your mom… she deserve the truth and respect from both of you. And get a part time job to pay for your place… it's yours, right? Unless he really got it for the girlfriend.

tell your mom to pay and tell her what your dad does

Comments

TheIceDragon 0

Dude that's just ****** up, Idk why you guys are supporting the dad, I'd rather find help elsewhere etc. Imagine if your dad did that to your gf, the person you love, you wouldn't agree to it. Major blackmail, it's like rape, if OP just lets his dad do that to his gf then he doesn't deserve his gf. I hate guys who are useless when shit like this happens, they need to take action. You should tell your mom about this and get help from her.

myoukei 31

it's not the OP's girlfriend... re-read the fml, it's his dad's lover ._.

katarina956 0

But then he'll stop paying for them to live there =P

My dad does that at our house...with girls less than a third his age. I know some of them that graduated last year. No wonder why we have no money, and he's a doctor.

Change the locks. That will be really embarrassing when he tries to get in with his girlfriend and the key doesn't work. Oh and tell your mom.

Be an amazing child and tell your mother! Don't let your dad screw around and have it a secret from your mom. She'll find out that your dad is being immature and that you knew and you'll both be paying for it then.

treewolf 5

I'm not condoning having a girl when your married. But its not OPs flat, its the Dads flat and he's letting OP live there.

Emilygod2 14