Professor Awkward

By Derpina - 21/12/2011 15:33 - United States

Today, a student came in late to class, and there were only a couple of seats available. I waved her over offering her the seat beside me with the quip, "It's OK, you can sit by me. I don't smell or anything." I realized after she sat down that she actually did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 571
You deserved it 5 184

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flockz 19

"oh i'm sorry! that seat is actually reserved for someone who doesn't smell like ass. i see a seat in the back corner perfect for you."

Yes, I know what it's like to smell horrible. She could either not use deoderant or have what I have, hyper hydrosis. With it you sweat no matter WHAT, even with clinical strength deods, pills, powders, everything. Even the surgery to suck out the extra sweat glands rarely works. Teens who go through it like me have a horrible time.

Comments

Yes, I know what it's like to smell horrible. She could either not use deoderant or have what I have, hyper hydrosis. With it you sweat no matter WHAT, even with clinical strength deods, pills, powders, everything. Even the surgery to suck out the extra sweat glands rarely works. Teens who go through it like me have a horrible time.

I had a friend with that so I can sympathize with you. Perhaps this person just needs to shower more often it helps a lot (it helped my friend anyway). OP you'll get use to the smell trust me I'm speaking from personal experience.

Except in a lot of cases it only occurs during the teenage years and then is all but gone in adulthood, eliminating the need for the invasive - not to mention painful - surgery.

WoahNicolee 0

Use maxim. im serious it works. its $20 on amazon with shipping. But its worth it, its the ONLY thing that works for me. i thought nothing was gunna help.

leadman1989 15

It might have been her time of the month god knows that can get bad.

cptmorgan6 8

The price people pay for being nice....

desireev 17

Karma is a bitch! But it can also be rewarding. Your kindness will pay off soon.

I'm glad to see you're feeling better today, desireev. Your comment matches your adorable smile.....without all those STFUs from the earlier FML this week!! Lol :)

somerandomdude19 2
flockz 19

you can put your pants back on Andy.

I'm a 41 year old mother of two....and Andy's wife, dipshits. Get it? Andy's fancy? I bitched her out for ranting on a previous FML and was trying to be nice... Thank you for your input all the same.

Forget it. You are all such assholes anyway.

flockz 19

well mrs. andy, i'd like to say Welcome to the internet, here let me be your guide. on the internet you can't say shit like that^ because on the internet you could be an innocent mother of two OR you could be a 54 year old man in his mom's basement who jerks to animal ****. and the weird thing about the internet is that no one can tell which one you are. so if you compliment someone like you did, it just sounds like you're a little ******* creepy. and if you insist on keep writing messages like that, then use the Private Message system alright? stop being creepy, but i'm still going to be an asshole.

slushpup9696 12

The AndysFancy approach to the Internet. "Everyone thumbs me down? WELL WHATEVER EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR ME IS AN ASSHOLE."

borkchop1992 15

this is why i dont let my mom stalk what im doing on the internet

u go girl... wait nevermind your a bitch

26- holy shit! We've got a *removes sunglasses* stalker up in here, bitches!!

desireev 17

Thank you AndysFancy! I appreciate that! I'm sorry that your nice comment started a cyber-war.. But I appreciate the comment. Once again, thank you! Very much appreciated!

desireev 17

Peach3- I didn't realize it did until after I posted it.. But I noticed that it sounded like a fortune cookie as well.. Lol :)

What is a mother of 2 and a married woman doing on FML?

103- reading tweets.. Oh wait this is FML. *face palm*

TraceCase_ 19

Guess you know for next time, OP! Keep the conversation light, so you don't accidentally make a smelly new friend. Announcing your non-smelliness to the rest of the class could also work in your favor. Nice move.

xSonic 9

I thought I smelled good today.... :(

Well you were being nice so just try to ignore the smell :)

Christmas is coming.. Give her the gift of deodorant

CuteDumBlonde64 11

I bet my left Tit that she smelled like fish. Ewwwww! :(

somerandomdude19 2