Prank of the day

By datingablonde - 11/01/2013 05:20 - Australia - Attadale

Today, I told my girlfriend that my identical twin and I are not in fact related, that he's adopted, and that the only reason we look exactly the same is because we eat and drink the same things. She actually believed it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 294
You deserved it 9 611

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, you can't fix stupid and you've also gotten yourself into a hole because whenever you tell her that you were joking she's going to hate you for making her look stupid.

Comments

Yes the Americans and Africans look different, just because they eat and drink different. She's laughing behind your back, for trying to fool her with that.

RedPillSucks 31

You do realise that neither America nor Africa is racially monolithic, right?

^did you get the point of the comment? good, then shut the **** up, it's just annoying to get that ******* technical.

carminecris89 13

She's gullible but you sound like a dick. How can you set her up and then act like she's a moron because she trusts and believes you.

DarkJediLove 19

I was thinking the same thing! He sounds like he wants to be superior over her and if that is the case, he should not be with her.

I agree as well. It sounds like she has a lot of faith in you, as blind as it might be.

perdix 29

Sometimes, people have the manners and good sense to humor a lunatic by pretending to accept the crazy bullshit that floods out of their mouths. I went on a date and the girl went on and on about astrology, so I confronted her with evidence and she eventually had to agree it was bullshit. Guess who had to go home alone that night and **********?* *Trick question: the answer is "both of us."

Is your name Brian Griffin by any chance?

Normally this would be an fyl but in this case is say YDI as your girlfriend although gullible, trusts you. Well hopefully now she questions everything you say.

I believed it until you said it was a lie... Maybe she just doesn't expect you to lie, the same way I don't expect people to lie on the Internet.

She sounds a few beers short of a six pack