Pizzzaaaaaaa

By muzikmaler91 - 15/03/2012 09:45 - United States

Today, I called Pizza Hut to order a pizza. A voice recording was reading me their specials. The man had a horrible country accent so I began to make fun of it. Then I realized it was an actual person on the line. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 533
You deserved it 50 076

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flashback.miss 28

hahaha, nice going. hopefully they didn't spit in your pizza or anything...

cookie_3008 4

"Howdy partner!! Eeeh-ha!! How'd ya like 'em pizzas?!"

Comments

As a fellow Georgian with a sweet-ass accent myself, OP, you can kiss my southern-fried ass, ********...

I hate immigrants, they come from other countries and take all the jobs. Then because that's all they can do other people are screwed in having a job OP and we're left with ppl ordering our food and assisting us with heavy un-understandable accents.

a "country" accent. hmm. didn't know that was an actual thing. -_-

Yo didn't order that pizza still, did you? Cause if you did.... ATCHOO!!!!

taylor317 7

You completely deserved it, you shouldn't be making fun of anyone, especially a country person. Southern people are the nicest people in the country (:

Quadroblitz 10

If you've ever seen Borat, you'll know that statement isn't true.

rocker_chick23 27

Oh yeah, the racist, and homophobia running rampant in many parts of the South is so nice. *Rolls eyes* I was born in the South, but I moved because of their hatred towards me for being an Atheist.

taylor317 7

And another thing, this says you're from Georgia. Why are you making fun of your kind of people? You should be proud you're from the south, and wish you had an accent.

**** all y'all, nothin wrong with a country accent.