Overthinking it

By omgreally91 - 12/10/2011 23:39 - United States

Today, I spent an hour photoshopping my face onto super skinny models as inspiration for a diet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 575
You deserved it 30 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If that's what really motivates you, then I see nothing wrong.

Wow.. Please get some help. Btw, super skinny models are frowned upon these days. Just get healthy. Not skinny.

Comments

demondog562 0

As long as your goal isnt to be an unhealthy skinny than i see nothing wrong with that. Whatever keeps you motivated

So after doing that, you probably sat there, dreamily gazing at the pictures, hoping for the day you'll be skinny, all the while SHOVING BOSTON CREAM PIE IN YOUR FACE!!! Do it for your health - not for someone's warped image of what a woman looks like. With all due respect, you sound like the type that wants to make change, but always has an excuse why you can't begin. I struggle with weight, but I go to the gym, stay away from fast food and do everything I can to keep my weight stable. Trust me, it's a battle, especially around the holidays and then top it off with the fact that my wife makes the world's best chocolate chip cookies, cream cheese/Creme Dementhe topped brownies and cheesecake -- THE BEST -- but I limit my portions and do a little extra cardio -- Sorry to preach, but if you really want to make a change, you just have to do it!

cgstarz790 3

I know I shouldn't be talking, but that's an hour you wasted. you could have worked out... just saying

I'm not seeing the part where they said it didn't help. Could you copy and paste that for the rest of us? It must be hidden somewhere in this very very lengthy FML.

Why do you want to be super skinny? Why not just be healthy? Not everyone likes the super skinny model look anyway.

Just sayin', depending on how fat you are, a woman at a healthy weight could be seen as super skinny. I mean 325lbs vs 125lbs is a huge difference.

RKD 23

Well, it can provide motivation, so time not completely wasted! Maybe a little workout time, thirty mins or so a day would help, too!

XxDancerGirlxX 17

Why didn't you spend that hour exercising?