Oh, hai Mark!

By hi Mum - 11/12/2013 19:59 - United States - North Charleston

Spicy
Today, I learned that just because you live on a different continent, it doesn't mean your mother won't come knocking when you are having sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 310
You deserved it 5 198

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mum: *flies plane to the continent you live on* Mum: are you guys having sex? Mum: *flies back*

nikkon416 13

Did you put a sock on the door?

Comments

"Keep A-Knockin' (but You Can't Come In)" Ugh! My family is the same way! Always dropping by unannounced. This is the main reason I chose to live in a strict gated community! But somehow I feel if I had a mother like yours she'd still find a way to bypass that! FYL

Gates are so easy to get by. Just wait until someone goes through and follow. I would do that when I left my clicker home when we lived in one. They changed to that from codes because every delivery guy in the area had a code. The gate seemed more like a way of keeping the alligators out.

I have two gates-- one with a guardman. Now I only have to deal with my nosy next door neighbours! :P

Damn how do i get into one of those places? lol.

Maybe she misinterpreted the sock on the door thinking you needed help with your laundry?

YourVoiceofReasn 6

She sees you when you're sleeping, she knows when you're awake.

SuperMew 22

I might be one of the worst people ever... but I absolutely hate people dropping in on me to "surprise" me. If you wish to visit, all you have to do is call and ask if I am available. I work nights, sometimes, and used to have a friend who would come at like noon to "hang out." She would get mad if I didn't answer and it finally ended the friendship. Anyways, as someone who enjoys sex, but does not get it enough, you text me if you think you are coming to stay with me. Especially if you are from out of town.

Rainhawk94 27
AngelLovesDerby 10

I do not like unexpected company but if your mom took the time to plan a trip to surprise you then it certainly is a nice gesture and she probably was just missing you a lot.

superdom 12

God dammit mom stop following me you wonder why I'm paranoid about people following me when I have sex

Surprise visits are sometimes the worst...maybe locking up the house wouldn't be a bad idea...