Nutter on the bus

By Metallurge - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom - Belfast

Today, I was so hungry when I finished work that I grabbed some chips to eat on the bus home. The guy who sat next to me spat in them as he left to get off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 761
You deserved it 3 147

Top comments

Ihavegas 22

lets hope a seagull ***** on him

Comments

Usually eating on the bus isn't allowed. I really dislike it when people do eat on the bus because I'd be just as hungry as they are, but not have the money to have that much food to be eating snacks. If someone were to eat on the bus, scentless and quiet would be best, that way others around you won't get irritated.

xluciferx666 21

Well you have more self control than me cause I would have got up chased his ass down and crushed the bag over his head

I'd of tripped him up as he got off, or at least stolen his wallet.

I would like to know the reason why people clicked that op deserved it. just curious.

I did not click YDI, but because I take buses to an from work every day, I can try to guess why someone might. OP is British, so by "chips" he likely means what US folks would call "fries," not "potato chips." Eating on buses is rude enough by itself, but eating foods (especially hot foods) with strong aromas that everyone else on the bus can smell is even ruder. Especially to people who are hungry or on a diet or allergic to whatever food they're being forced to smell. Similar to sitting on a bus near someone who is wearing way too much perfume. Conversely, if it really is potato chips being discussed, then we're potentially talking about lots and lots of noise (crunching, and possibly other more disgusting sounds if OP does not chew quietly). But regardless of whether either of these things is true, spitting in someone's food is a totally douche-y thing to do, so I don't think it could be "deserved" under any circumstances. Never answer rudeness with more rudeness. It only doubles the rudeness.

YourOpinionSucks 22

I advocate nonviolence, but if I were you I would have Spartan kicked him in the back as he was getting off the bus.