Nice guy

By sucksatlove - 25/07/2013 23:20 - United States - Sewell

Today, I finally worked up the courage to start a Facebook chat with a guy I really like. It went so well, and he even agreed to hang out sometime. Seconds after we finished our conversation, he changed his status to, "Desperate bitches really piss me off." FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 002
You deserved it 7 701

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe he's talking about something else?

MEM0817 18

After seeing his did you change yours to "Asshole dudes really piss me off"

Comments

soupermeal 10

To be fair, it could have been about anybody. Chin up!

Well you got a date...that's good right?

To be fair. Number 3 Said pretty much the same thing and got a shit ton of thumbs up. It all depends on how quick you post and your wording.

all you ladies dealing with douche bag assholes like this: NEWS FLASH! You all deserve better. Stop giving these guys the time of day, you deserve better.

graceinsheepwear 33

To everyone saying maybe it was about someone else, you don't really believe that, do you? With that timing? And they didn't set up a date or plan--he agreed to hang out "sometime." That's a brush off if I ever heard one. Sorry OP. You seem to have misread something somewhere.

LlamaAlana 6

Hope you stood him up then

So if he does ask you to hang out sometime, say you have other plans- like all the time! Show him you're not desperate. But sounds like he's not worth your time anyway, even if he wasn't talking about you. A real good guy wouldn't say stuff like that about "bitches". Sorry OP, it sucks to like someone and then see their true colors.

What a jerk. There those of us that so know how to treat a woman like she should be