Nice deflection

By solyana vr1 - 15/03/2012 01:32 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband started getting frisky, but I wasn't in the mood, so I said I'd just like to cuddle and talk. He decided a good topic of conversation was whether or not it would be physically possible to smoke my grandma's ashes from the cremation urn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 945
You deserved it 9 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohjessica 11

That's quite disturbing. Poor grandma.

His next question: "would it get me high?"

Comments

Considering ashes are already burned. Uh... No.

cajekraze 7

Cremated remains are mostly pulvarized bone dust. You married an IDIOT!!

Good Response: "Honey, that's the perfect topic to talk about to ensure you won't get laid tonight. Congrats." PS-I would recommend hiding your grandmother's ashes before his stupidity gets the best of him.

I think he already established that he wasn't getting any. Since she already took sex off the table he had nothing to lose...

Sometimes talking and cuddling can lead to sex, even if she wasn't in the mood at that particular moment. If her husband made a better effort to swoon her by giving into what she wanted first, she most likely would have done the same for him after awhile.

He may not have really wanted it badly enough that he would have to work for it. Some people would rather not feel like they have to coerce their partner to sleep with them either.

98 is right on. Romance and foreplay are not coercion or begging. For me, it's part and parcel of sex.

Sometimes that's all people spend their money on so maybe. Or it's just curiosity.

perdix 29

Sure, and then he'll start to smell like Ben-Gay and talk about menopause.

Then he will start driving a cadillac and start knitting. Right?

It's possible to snort them. Three guys got arrested for breaking into a house and snorting what they thought was cocaine but it ended up being ashes.

jcrotty19 4

You can also drink it in chocolate milk. Ah, south park reference.

You can also drink it in chocolate milk. Ah, south park reference.

creepy... but you'll think twice before saying no next time...

desireev 17

Sounds like he already tried it... I don't know if there's a rehabilitation center that would take on a case like that...

If he has already tried it, why would he ask if it's possible? Weird.....

desireev 17

I'm not saying that he did. I'm just saying that, by him coming out with an off-the-wall random question, it sounds like he may have tried it. Or something to make him ask such silly and quite disgusting questions like that.

Haha does he expect that to be a turn-on or something? He is now known as, "The Sexless Innkeeper".

I am sure your husband is not in the mood to goto work every morning either. do your duty woman