Neverending hell

By SKG95 - 22/08/2019 16:00

Today, I had a flight to Philadelphia, but it got canceled due to bad weather. I booked another, which got delayed. After waiting for almost 12 hours at the airport, I boarded, just to have a super annoying toddler kicking my seat from behind. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 739
You deserved it 139

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do you really have to read beyond “to Philadelphia?”

Maybe he wanted to visit the playground where he spent most of his days?

Comments

Do you really have to read beyond “to Philadelphia?”

Maybe he wanted to visit the playground where he spent most of his days?

For someone from outside the US, what’s wrong with Philadelphia?

blondie45 21

Yup, sunny SA here also didn’t get that Philadelphia reference...

TCRII 29

I want to have a super annoying toddler so it can be MY kid kicking the back of that kids fathers seat. As a bonus, I would let him scream in a restaurant.

mccuish 25

Things like that always come in threes

Here’s a tip from Arnold Schwarzenegger, the next time it happens: look around your seat at the kid with malice and tell him, “Hey, kid? If you don’t quit that, this is what I’m gonna do to you,” and snap a pencil in the kid’s face. That’ll scare him into sitting still.

I never understand why people don't just politely ask the parent to stop the child doing it - I mean, chances are you're never going to see them again so it's not as if you have to put up with any embarrassment.

randybryant799 20

And that's traveling. We all endure it.