Never let your guard down

By Nanana32 - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Hudson

Today, I fell asleep on the beach while tanning. I was woken up by the flock of seagulls eating the bread from my stomach. Why was bread on my stomach? Because my little brother knows birds are my biggest fear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 333
You deserved it 6 186

Top comments

Did you end up with bird poop melting in your cleavage?

Siblings really suck sometimes but you got to get him back OP.

Comments

Siblings really suck sometimes but you got to get him back OP.

then000bster 16

Just sit him down to one of those computer prank things and video tape his reaction. Then you can always just blackmail by threatening to post it to fb or whatever.

ViRepz 28

Or sell his diary pages to the highest bidder.

Did you end up with bird poop melting in your cleavage?

Nice foreshadowing the previous FML same to #3 Regardless that does suck OP. just get your brother back by scaring the shit out of him lol.

Jake_Hale 7

It's better than having birds shit on you OP!

Jake_Hale 7

Because that would be a shitty situation

RpiesSPIES 27

#5 You mean to say flashback, not foreshadow.

Bostern 29

At least they didn't shit on you at your wedding.

I was once buried in the sand when a seagull dropped a piece of cheese in my mouth :3 it is not fun

Hahaha! Thanks for sharing. That truly made my day.

I know a film by Alfred Hitchcock that you'll love...

As someone that automatically assumes a stomach to be an internal organ, this FML gave me the most vile picture in my head...

I would be pissed to wake up to a flock of seagulls eating bread off my stomach, they are a terrible band.

DenBriZel 31

Full his blankets with a bucket of some kind of creepy bug that he doesn't like, while he's sleeping! That'll get him. Make sure to set up some kind of camera right before, so you can get his girly scream on video to send to his friends.

Revenge usually just leads to more revenge

I bet you shat more than the terrified flock of seagulls did.