Malding

By fml - This FML is from back in 2018 but it's good stuff

Today, I noticed the results of my hair growth vitamins. It's been a month since my bad haircut, and I've seen some definite growth… Everywhere except my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 225
You deserved it 420

Top comments

I tried zinc supplements when I first noticed a bald spot years ago. It did nothing to the baldness, but my back hair has been thriving ever since.

FishyFishy 12

Wait.... are you the girl who got the haircut that made her look like Dora the Explorer?!

Comments

ChromoTec 24

It's turning out to be a real Hair Scare, isn't it?

I tried zinc supplements when I first noticed a bald spot years ago. It did nothing to the baldness, but my back hair has been thriving ever since.

FishyFishy 12

Wait.... are you the girl who got the haircut that made her look like Dora the Explorer?!

Takeyama76 4

One step closer to becoming He-Man then

to be fair, scalp hair growth can take a while to start. I’ve been on a hair supplement for 5 months and it said you’re not going to notice results until somewhere around 4-6 months

It's been a while since the Twilight franchise ended. It's about time werewolves became popular again.

Nose, ear and back hair are the new trend in sexiness! If I say it enough, people will eventually believe it.

OP - Which is it? Did you get a bad haircut or are you going bald? Those two are not the same. If you are going bald, there are a lot of people who will rip you off with fraudulent and worthless “cures”. There are only a couple of actual medical cures - Rogaine and Propecia (Propecia can wreck your libido in some cases, by the way.) Do not waste money on the fraudulent hair vitamins and cures. Either try a medically proven treatment or embrace your baldness.

Looks like a Walter Mellon comic that came to life. Fortunately, hair transplant might be able to help you. Just try to find a better hairdresser so it doesn't look too pubic.