Make it stop!

By MsGlaDos - 12/06/2013 21:45 - United States - Austin

Today, I accidentally left some music playing on my iPad, then left to do some errands. When I came back, I found it smashed into a million pieces. Apparently, grandpa couldn't find any other way to "shut off that goddamn music." FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 622
You deserved it 12 271

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tj5810 21

I wonder what song drove gramps over the edge...

Comments

It was probably Nickleback so yes, that was the proper way to turn it off.

I would complain to my parents and have him pay me the money for a new one. Old people are missing out on the amazing technology we have. My grandpa and grandma only know how to use a cellphone. Well, they can't even figure out how to text.

I highly doubt it was in A MILLION pieces...

Must have been John Mayer playing. I would have done the same thing.

Well, someone's going into the retirement home early...

TallMist 32

I don't care if I should respect my elders. If anyone smashed any of my stuff (No matter how 'bad' the song is), I'd have every right to confront them and demand they pay to fix it. And I would. If they don't? I'd have every right to sue. Just because you should respect their elders doesn't mean they are free to do whatever they want without consequences, nor does it mean they can't/shouldn't give respect back.

I know right? What kind of person just like comes home and sees all their stuff smashed and be all like its ok gramps, your mentally unstable like all the other elders

You should have then proceeded to tell him that you would bake a cake, made him go through a series of obstacles then when he finished tell him the cake is a lie.

Raymond_1900 7

Soon life will shut grandpa down...its his frustration#XD

Old people and technology don't mix.