Little fella

By littlefella - 04/02/2017 22:00 - United States - Novato

Spicy
Today, I was taking a piss when a old lady somehow managed to wander in. She blushed, chuckled and apologized, "Sorry, little fella!" before leaving. I don't know what size she was commenting on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 213
You deserved it 836

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you have to ask I assume you already know.

tantanpanda 26

I guess it's times like these that it's good to be a shower.

Comments

If you have to ask I assume you already know.

Aiden89 23

Sorry OP, I laughed out loud at her little comment.

tantanpanda 26

I guess it's times like these that it's good to be a shower.

Took me an hour to realize you meant the opposite of a grower, and a rhyme. What the hell did this have to do with falling water?

Maybe it was cold and there was "significant shrinkage?"

Iwannarock1 19

Is that the excuse you use, pencil?

There are no excuses. It is what it is.

unless you pee sitting down i doubt she seen your front so you should be good pal

You shouldnt give to much attention to stuff like that. I began to be much more comfortable with myself when I understood that my dick was under average size, and thats life. Just love yourself, dude. Cheer up. At least somebody blushed by the sight of your penis.

cootiequeen4444 11

Honestly while there's a chance it was your dick size, unless she is one of those atypical bad ass foul-mouthed grannies, it probably had to more to do with your age... granted if you are let's say 35 or younger. and/or maybe your height? if you are short, then c'mon, you know it was the old lady thinking you are some kid (aka little fella) and you are just writing this FML because that whole scenario sounded bad/funny. As someone said, you probably know the answer to the question you are asking...

jcash52426 5

I can only think of 3 things 1) your short 2) you flashed her and she was talking about your penis 3) that's just something she says

Ah, the grandma burn. Seldom seen but much more intense when actually encountered. Here, have some ice.