Little darling

By Anonymous - 21/05/2016 04:27 - Australia - Clayton

Today, I babysat a kid who was such a bratty little prick that I actually considered walking out on the job. After his mom finally got home 4 hours later, he called her a slut. When he got in trouble for it, he claimed that I taught him the word. Needless to say, I didn't get paid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 127
You deserved it 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dragoongirl90 34

You can't not get paid for a job you already did. For all you know, she taught him to do that so that she could have an excuse to not pay.

Should have taught him a nazi marching song.

Comments

I had a similar situation once. A 13 year old was being too rough with his 4 year old brother. After him not stopping when asked I put him in his room and he punched me. I got spoken too about cornering him and how it was all my fault. From then on I was not in charge of the 13 year old, just the younger children. The parents might have been idiots but at least they knew enough not to leave him in charge.

Why was a 13 year old needing to be babysat? Probably because he's such a delinquent.

That's called theft, which can be enforced by the police. Just like if you didn't pay your taxi fare

andrmac 25

Tell everyone how awful he was and that you didn't get paid because he lied and mom believed him over you! Ensure she can never get a sitter for him so she can never go out!

next time use the microphone on your phone to record him being rude with her gone

tell her she should pay or you will inform all the babysitter agencies around that she uses her boy's potty mouth to avoid payment!

you're the one with the leverage here girl! she needs babysitters badly stuck with such a brat! tell her to pay or you will tell everyone about how she avoids payment by teaching her son bad words and pretending you did it.

If you're a teen, have your parents talk to the brat's parents about her not paying you. As others suggested, spread the word about what a rotten brat the kid is and how the mom refused to pay you when her kid lied. I'm all for public shaming for bad parents raising rotten kids.

**** breaking shit if raid the fridge and freezer lol

"My little angel would never do that"

haha hes smart. since ur a girl u desrved it.